Discover our application notes and research highlight on cell avidity below:
Rapid assessment of CAR T-cell strategies for multiple myeloma with the z-Movi Cell Avidity Analyzer
In this application note, we highlight cell avidity and in vivo experiments performed in collaboration with the team of Dr. Eric Smith (DanaFarber Cancer Institute) and Prof. Carlos de Larrea (Hospital Clínic Barcelona) and show how one can use the z-Movi to:
- Rapidly identify new, effective CAR T-cell therapy candidates for multiple myeloma through cell avidity measurements.
- Predict in vivo outcomes by comparing cell avidity outcomes between CAR T-cell populations.
- Retrieve data from different CAR T-cell populations within 24 hours.
Identify functionally optimal TCR-engineered T cells through cell avidity measurements
In this application note, we present cell avidity obtained with the z-Movi® Cell Avidity Analyzer and in vitro experiments performed in collaboration with the team of Dr. Nathalie Rufer (University of Lausanne). Here you will learn:
- In contrast to affinity measured by SPR, cell avidity measurements directly correlate with T-cell functionality.
- Avidity is a reliable parameter for the selection of top TCR candidates.
- Cell avidity measurements with the z-Movi can accelerate the characterization of TCR-engineered T cells with anti-tumor activity and immunotherapeutic potential, through a fast and high-throughput workflow.
Increased cell avidity through CD38 co-receptor drives enhanced BCMA CAR T-cell sensitivity and persistence
In this research highlight, we present cell avidity results obtained with the z-Movi® Cell Avidity Analyzer in collaboration with the team of Dr. Maria Themeli (VUMC Cancer Center Amsterdam). Here you will learn:
- Cell avidity measurements with the z-Movi lead to rapid screening and identification of new, effective dual-targeting CAR T-cell therapy candidates for multiple myeloma.
- Cell avidity measurements can be used as a tool for the pre-screening of lead CAR products at an early phase by predicting in vitro and in vivo functionality of different CAR T-cell populations.
- Quick characterization of different CAR T-cell populations using an easy workflow.
Cell avidity measurement: a new accurate method to predict CAR T cell efficacy and minimize drug discovery timelines
In this application note, we describe the power of cell avidity in the search for improved CAR T cell therapies. We report on two publications from the lab of Dr. Marcela V. Maus (Harvard Medical School) that illustrate how cell avidity measurement with the z-Movi Cell Avidity Analyzer can accelerate the CAR T cell therapy development process against cancer by:
- Enabling fast and reproducible assessment of CAR T cell therapy in vivo efficacy
- Allowing quick selection of CAR T cell candidates earlier
- Leading to faster more accurate CAR T cell drug discovery
The z-Movi® Cell Avidity Analyzer is a solution for researchers to determine cell avidity, which has been notoriously difficult to measure until now. Through avidity measurements, the z-Movi can help researchers investigate cell interaction properties that correspond to immune cell response in a predictive, reproducible, and fast manner. All this at a high-throughput and single-cell level, without compromising cell viability.
Being able to measure these interactions provides researchers valuable information and enables them to select best candidates at an early stage. This informed selection from the start can improve their success rate dramatically.