A free networking event hosted by LUMICKS for Biology and (Bio-) Physics PIs and group leaders in the Berlin/Potsdam area. The networking event focuses on particularly giving a platform to PIs that recently started their labs in this area to interact, establish contacts, and exchange ideas and expertise. The symposium day will include:
- Talks by local Biology/Biophysics Researchers.
- Talks introducing experimental biophysical approaches to biological systems by LUMICKS technology users.
- Extended lunch & coffee breaks to get to know each other in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Introduction of dynamic single-molecule methods and scientific applications by LUMICKS Application Scientists.
- Dinner for discussions and networking.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Prof. Dr. Simone Reber (HU Berlin), Dr. Roman Renger (LUMICKS) and Dr. Philipp Rauch (LUMICKS)