Program manager z-Movi R&D
The Program Manager manages the complete development for new product introduction (NPI) of our new z-Movi product line. This is the first technology to enable direct label-free cell avidity analysis. This enables screening and sorting of immune cells based on their avidity against tumour cells which is a break-through for immune therapy development.
Become part of a young and high-energy team of 50+ bright minds who are building new and truly game-changing high-tech products. Interested in how our instruments contribute to research? Check out various publications using our technology.
Dynamic Start-up Environment
We are a fast-growing spin-off with an informal culture, a lot of different nationalities and a strong focus on customer service and personal growth. You will get the freedom and responsibility in structuring and leading your own work and the opportunity to be involved in diverse projects.
Perks & Benefits
LUMICKS provides competitive compensation and many opportunities to grow. We’ve got great coffee, great lunch, an awesome ping pong table and a vintage Gamecube.
Whether you are looking to engage with fundamental science or with a company that makes an impact on society & healthcare, LUMICKS offers both. Our vision is to provide tools that enable life scientists to make groundbreaking discoveries in research and in drug development.
- MSc or BSc degree in Engineering or Technical Studies, an MBA is desirable
- Experience with high-tech equipment manufacturing preferred
- Experience in optical and cell handling fluidics is preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience as Program Manager or Project Manager.
- PMP/PMI certification preferred
- Team player, with excellent communication skills and a customer centric attitude
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills both towards the teams as to management
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Direct line management of the z-Movi R&D team, and operational guidance to team members on a daily basis
- Own all R&D programs in the z-Movi business unit. Create program proposals in alignment with and based on the market requirements from product management
- Agree with the team and get buy-in on the priority setting of the complete program.
Set and change the priority setting of the projects within the limits of the roadmap, product management objectives, agreed customer commitments, and aligned budget / resources.
- Lead and organize program specific review meetings between R&D and other stakeholders
- Drive R&D team member performance and engagement through continuous coaching
- Own Zero Defect Program
- Manage Productivity Program, incl. product cost roadmap
- Agree with product management for end of production / end of life / end of service
The Program Manager is part of the z-Movi Business Unit leadership