LUMICKS is looking for an office manager who thrives in an international dynamic teamwork environment.
Dynamic Start-up Environment
We are a fast-growing spin-off with an informal culture, a lot of different nationalities and a strong focus on customer service and personal growth. You will get the freedom and responsibility in structuring and leading your own work and the opportunity to be involved in diverse projects.
Become part of a young and high-energy team of 50+ bright minds who are building new and truly game-changing high-tech products. Interested in how our instruments contribute to research? Check out various publications using our technology.
Perks & Benefits
LUMICKS provides competitive compensation and many opportunities to grow. We’ve got great coffee, great lunch, an awesome ping pong table and a vintage Gamecube.
Whether you are looking to engage with fundamental science or with a company that makes an impact on society & healthcare, LUMICKS offers both. Our vision is to provide tools that enable life scientists to make groundbreaking discoveries in research and in drug development.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience;
- Higher education or equivalent ability;
- Excellent Dutch and English (written and verbal) communication skills;
- Independent, accurate and strong organizational skills;
- Team player, forward thinking, energetic, enthusiastic and pro-active.
- Schedule meetings;
- Welcome customers and visitors;
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office;
- First point of contact for LUMICKS and outside vendors (food, IT, telecom);
- Make travel and guest arrangements;
- General correspondence, reports, and presentations;
- Make sure that new hires have what they need, distribute onboarding packages;
- Support HR & Recruitment with administration, reporting and procedures;
In this role you report directly to the Management Team