Office Management Intern
Together with the Office manager, you’ll support the day-to-day operations of the global LUMICKS team. Our ideal candidate must have strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, is service oriented, and can work autonomously. Additionally, we look for someone who fits in our ‘can-do’ culture, who is fun to be around, and has passion for good food during our team lunches.
Dynamic Start-up Environment
We are a fast-growing spin-off with an informal culture, a lot of different nationalities and a strong focus on customer service and personal growth. You will get the freedom and responsibility in structuring and leading your own work and the opportunity to be involved in diverse projects.
Become part of a young and high-energy team of 50+ bright minds who are building new and truly game-changing high-tech products. Interested in how our instruments contribute to research? Check out various publications using our technology.
Perks & Benefits
LUMICKS provides competitive compensation and many opportunities to grow. We’ve got great coffee, great lunch, an awesome ping pong table and a vintage Gamecube.
Whether you are looking to engage with fundamental science or with a company that makes an impact on society & healthcare, LUMICKS offers both. Our vision is to provide tools that enable life scientists to make groundbreaking discoveries in research and in drug development.
- MBO4 or HBO level;
- Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills. It’s no problem for you to switch from Dutch to English in the middle of a sentence;
- Experience with Gmail, Google Calendar and Microsoft Office;
- Integer, customer focused and can handle confidential information;
- Energetic and motivated, thrives in a dynamic teamwork environment;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Willing to have fun at work;
- Willing to jump in wherever you are needed.
- Help manage the day-to-day operations of the team;
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office, including preparation of the team Lunch;
- Facilitate between all internal departments to ensure a smooth work-flow
- Manage agenda of the Management team, including scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements;
- Take minutes in (board) meetings;
- Provide general administrative and financial support, including project planning, budget planning, budget control and invoicing;
- Answering incoming calls;
- Schedule interviews with potential new colleagues;
- Send out mailers;
- Preparing and editing incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Preparing (internal) events/workshops;
- Receive customers and visitors with a nice espresso or cappuccino;
- Keep the cookie jar and fruit bowl full;
- Arrange the monthly Thursday Threats;
- Arrange and update lunch master schedule;Just to summarize: we really need your skills!