LUMICKS is currently the fastest growing high-tech company in the Amsterdam area. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: enabling researchers understand complex biological processes at the cellular and molecular level, which is critical for cancer research and drug development.
As Marketing Specialist you are part of our Marketing team and contribute to the overall marketing activities. You are responsible for planning, building and implementing LUMICKS’ communications and Public Relations strategies. You are an integral part of the development and execution of marketing campaigns for new and existing products. You join the LUMICKS team in the HQ in Amsterdam.
Dynamic Start-up Environment
We are a fast-growing spin-off with an informal culture, a lot of different nationalities and a strong focus on customer service and personal growth. You will get the freedom and responsibility in structuring and leading your own work and the opportunity to be involved in diverse projects.
Become part of a young and high-energy team of 50+ bright minds who are building new and truly game-changing high-tech products. Interested in how our instruments contribute to research? Check out various publications using our technology.
Perks & Benefits
LUMICKS provides competitive compensation and many opportunities to grow. We’ve got great coffee, great lunch, an awesome ping pong table and a vintage Gamecube.
Whether you are looking to engage with fundamental science or with a company that makes an impact on society & healthcare, LUMICKS offers both. Our vision is to provide tools that enable life scientists to make groundbreaking discoveries in research and in drug development.
- Bachelors or masters degree in marketing, communications or equivalent, with strong affinity to biology.
- 0-5 years of experience as marketing specialist, PR specialist or similar role.
- Thorough understading of marketing elements and market research methods.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic, smart and motivated personality that thrives in dynamic teamwork environment.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Develop and implement PR strategies by writing press releases and distributing them to targeted media.
- Manage social media and LUMICKS’ communication strategy.
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns for new and existing products.
- Generate marketing collateral based on highly technical and scientific content.
- Conduct market research to investigate consumer requirements, needs and trends.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop creative ideas for promotional activities and campaigns.
- Analytical market segmentation