As the marketing coordinator, you will be responsible for all marketing activities for LUMICKS’ product line: the C-Trap® Optical Tweezers ‒ Fluorescence & Label-free Microscopy. Being part of the global marketing team and working closely with our application scientists you will develop and execute marketing strategies aimed at increasing brand awareness, brand value, and growing our customer base. You will work in a young, dynamic, and rapidly-growing team serving universities and institutes in the life science field.
Location: AmsterdamMeet LUMICKS
What are my tasks & responsibilities?
- Develop and implement the inbound & outbound marketing plan for our C-Trap market.
- Design and execute marketing initiatives and campaigns utilizing a combination of different channels (newsletters, advertisements, social media, paid
- Create new content and copy to effectively engage our markets.
- Support Business Development and Sales teams in customer outreach.
- Coordinate events for the C-Trap, such as tradeshows and workshops.
- Grow the customer base through lead generation, qualify prospects, and perform analytical market segmentation.
What about my skills & competencies?
- BSc Degree or higher in the fields of Biology, Biophysics, Chemistry, Nanotechnology Biomedical Sciences or related fields.
- Experience with marketing in life science companies preferred.
- Some experience with Indesign and Illustrator is a plus.
- Very good English communication skills (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; excellent follow-through skills.
- Energetic, smart and motivated personality that thrives in a dynamic teamwork environment.
Autonomy, ownership & responsibility
Be the leader of your own projects, and own them like no other. Whether you’re developing software or business, you are responsible for your work and the direction it goes.
With new positions opening up weekly and the company still growing exponentially, there are lots of opportunities to broaden your skill set.
Flat organization & open culture
At LUMICKS engagement is key. We try to align everyone on our dreams and strategies to unlock single-molecule and single-cell research.
Opportunities for creativity and innovation
A beautiful workspace
An international work environment with 25+ different nationalities
In-house chef, great coffee & an awesome ping pong table in Amsterdam