As a logistics engineer you are responsible for managing the order desk. You process all orders worldwide and communicate with sales, operations, field services and R&D. In this role you report directly to the COO.
LUMICKS is fast growing company and with the growth, the job role and tasks are expected to grow and expand. Next to this role, we want you to focus on setting up processes to support the year on year doubling of our business in a controlled manner.
Dynamic Start-up Environment
We are a fast-growing spin-off with an informal culture, a lot of different nationalities and a strong focus on customer service and personal growth. You will get the freedom and responsibility in structuring and leading your own work and the opportunity to be involved in diverse projects.
Become part of a young and high-energy team of 50+ bright minds who are building new and truly game-changing high-tech products. Interested in how our instruments contribute to research? Check out various publications using our technology.
Perks & Benefits
LUMICKS provides competitive compensation and many opportunities to grow. We’ve got great coffee, great lunch, an awesome ping pong table and a vintage Gamecube.
Whether you are looking to engage with fundamental science or with a company that makes an impact on society & healthcare, LUMICKS offers both. Our vision is to provide tools that enable life scientists to make groundbreaking discoveries in research and in drug development.
- Bachelor Logistics Engineering (or equivalent);
- Fluent knowledge Dutch and English (verbal/written);
- Excellent in analyzing processes;
- Minimum of two years relevant experience;
- Logically a perfect planner;
- Persistent, energetic and a team-player.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Manage order desk, process orders;
- Set-up meetings to discuss orders in detail. If necessary, manage NSR acceptance or rejection;
- Plan / Schedule all installations in close coordination with field service engineers, R&D and COO;
- Arrange all outgoing transport, also with forwarders, to ensure and manage global transport;
- Arrange customs;
- Management and improvement of the spare parts chain;
- Manage system deliveries with production sites to LUMICKS or direct to customers;
- Improvement of the spare parts chain.