Design and Mechanical Engineer
As a Design and Mechanical Engineer you are part of the bright and enthusiastic R&D team to develop our C-trap or AFS/zMovi products. You will be part of a cross-functional development team consisting of software, hardware and workflow focused to deliver our customers products that enable them to perform their research with very high ease of use and unquestionable reliability.
Dynamic Start-up Environment
We are a fast-growing spin-off with an informal culture, a lot of different nationalities and a strong focus on customer service and personal growth. You will get the freedom and responsibility in structuring and leading your own work and the opportunity to be involved in diverse projects.
Become part of a young and high-energy team of 50+ bright minds who are building new and truly game-changing high-tech products. Interested in how our instruments contribute to research? Check out various publications using our technology.
Perks & Benefits
LUMICKS provides competitive compensation and many opportunities to grow. We’ve got great coffee, great lunch, an awesome ping pong table and a vintage Gamecube.
Whether you are looking to engage with fundamental science or with a company that makes an impact on society & healthcare, LUMICKS offers both. Our vision is to provide tools that enable life scientists to make groundbreaking discoveries in research and in drug development.
- BSc/MSc in product design, mechanical engineering or a similar field;
- Product design;
- Detail oriented;
- Writes clear documentation;
- Structured way of working, excellent planner;
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Translating product requirements into mechanical designs;
- Creation of CAD models;
- 2D drawings of mechanical parts and handover to suppliers;
- Maintain technical product documentation and handover to manufacturing partners;
- Planning and executing projects.