Graphic Content Design Intern
As a Content Design Intern you will create engaging content that meets the scientific-driven marketing strategies of our Dynamic Single-Molecule and Immunology businesses. You’ll have the opportunity to work with highly diverse teams, including our marketers, designers, application scientists and product managers, to produce a wide variety of print and digital marketing material including flyers & documents, web pages, videos, illustrations, social media assets, advertisements, trade show graphics and presentations.
You will be encouraged to “own” your work, present your ideas, concepts and finished material to the marketing team and help communicate strategies behind design ideas and execution. This is a unique role where you operate in an international team creating diverse scientific-driven content with the ability to learn and specialize.
Dynamic Start-up Environment
We are a fast-growing spin-off with an informal culture, a lot of different nationalities and a strong focus on customer service and personal growth. You will get the freedom and responsibility in structuring and leading your own work and the opportunity to be involved in diverse projects.
Become part of a young and high-energy team of 50+ bright minds who are building new and truly game-changing high-tech products. Interested in how our instruments contribute to research? Check out various publications using our technology.
Whether you are looking to engage with fundamental science or with a company that makes an impact on society & healthcare, LUMICKS offers both. Our vision is to provide tools that enable life scientists to make groundbreaking discoveries in research and in drug development.
Perks & Benefits
LUMICKS provides competitive compensation and many opportunities to grow. We’ve got great coffee, great lunch, an awesome ping pong table and a vintage Gamecube.
- Currently studying or recently finished a design- or marketing related study;
Good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop);
- 2D Animation skills and experience with Adobe After Effects/Animate are a pre;
- Videography + editing skills with Adobe Premiere is a pre;
Web and rich media development and experience with HTML5/CSS/JS is a pre;
- Understands the principles of advertising and marketing;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong team player with great interpersonal communication skills;
- Interested in high-tech technology and working in a scale-up company that wants to create real impact;
- Collaborate with marketers, designers, application scientists and product managers to execute on assigned projects;
- Create high quality videos & photography of workshops, interviews, products and events;
- Creating high-quality scientific print and digital documents using InDesign;
- Making clear and nice-looking illustrations for our growing scientific applications using Adobe Illustrator;
- With the help of the team, grasp technical/scientific information, combine with corporate brand identity and convey into clear product/brand messaging;
- Design and edit Webpages and edit in a WordPress environment;
- Organize creative assets in a logical and organized digital repository;
- Use of smart design skills that promote effective marketing and communications.