- Perform scientific experiments and demonstrations with Optical Tweezers-Fluorescence microscopes on different types of biological assays.
- Perform scientific demonstrations of LUMICKS’ C-Trap system and determine the appropriate application of the C-Trap system for customers.
- Provide assistance to customers with the installation of LUMICKS’ instruments as well as training and ongoing support.
- Develop and present technical papers at professional conferences.
- Contribute to the development of written scientific material.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Biophysics or Physics
Reports to: Ali Raja, Business Director
Please send resume and cover letter to Lumicks USA, Inc., Attn: Ali Raja, 552 Massachusetts Avenue, Suite 204, Cambridge, MA 02139.
Autonomy, ownership & responsibility
Be the leader of your own projects, and own them like no other. Whether you’re developing software or business, you are responsible for your work and the direction it goes.
With new positions opening up weekly and the company still growing exponentially, there are lots of opportunities to broaden your skill set.
Flat organization & open culture
At LUMICKS engagement is key. We try to align everyone on our dreams and strategies to unlock single-molecule and single-cell research.