Reporting directly to the Sales Director you will assume overall responsibility for the sales of all LUMICKS products throughout your region. You drive sales opportunities forward in both industry (pharma, biotech) and academia, while working with the Business Development team to create pipeline, and teaming up with product managers to execute a successful global Sales and Marketing strategy.
Locations: Europe, USA or China
Dynamic Start-up Environment
We are a fast-growing spin-off with an informal culture, a lot of different nationalities and a strong focus on customer service and personal growth. You will get the freedom and responsibility in structuring and leading your own work and the opportunity to be involved in diverse projects.
Become part of a young and high-energy team of 50+ bright minds who are building new and truly game-changing high-tech products. Interested in how our instruments contribute to research? Check out various publications using our technology.
Perks & Benefits
LUMICKS provides competitive compensation and many opportunities to grow. We’ve got great coffee, great lunch, an awesome ping pong table and a vintage Gamecube.
Whether you are looking to engage with fundamental science or with a company that makes an impact on society & healthcare, LUMICKS offers both. Our vision is to provide tools that enable life scientists to make groundbreaking discoveries in research and in drug development.
- MSc or PhD, in Physics, Biophysics, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related sciences
- Ability to understand our customers’ needs and how LUMICKS’ instruments can have positive impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and professional demeanor
- Motivated, self driven, goal oriented, energetic work ethic and an outstanding team-player
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to multitask
- Ability and interest to travel extensively
- Travel requirement 50%
- Sales experience is preferred but not required
- Developing new customer relationships and maintaining existing accounts in academia and industry
- Driving sales in assigned territory and expanding brand awareness
- Working with business development to plan and execute strategic sales projects
- Representing the company at workshops and conferences
- Provide feedback from the field to sales management about market dynamics and product performance