Call for research proposals
Dynamic single-molecule investigation of coronavirus structure and function
Our dedication to bettering human health starts by collaborating with you to expand the research on coronaviruses further. In the coming months, we will commit part of our in-house capacity and single-molecule expertise to accept your samples and conduct proof-of-concept experiments.
If you have a single-molecule assay related to the coronavirus or COVID-19 in mind, please join us in this endeavor by submitting your research proposal!
Together we can study:
– Kinetics and energy landscapes associated with conformational changes of viral proteins, such as SPIKE.
– Packaging of viral DNA or RNA.
– Autoregulation of viral translation.
– Interactions between viral DNA or RNA and capsid proteins, or between a virus and the host cell.
– Protein-induced viral shedding and fusion.